18 February 2024

SEVEN

 

Happy Mardi Gras 2024


2024 week seven

This was the only photo we collectively took this week. Pickles was the Mardi Gras king. Despite our lack of photos we had a really great week. We had our friends Bill and Wendy over for smoked chicken jambalaya and beignets on Mardi Gras. We had Matt's brother Jacob and his wife and kids over for Valentine's Day for homemade pizza. I had book club on Thursday night. On Friday Matt and I took a half day so we could take the kids to the Bureau of Engraving in Ft. Worth with the scouts to see US dollar bills being printed and learn all about the money production process. On Saturday I did the taxes and on Sunday we processed our naughtiest chicken and Matt and I went on our belated Valentine's Date to Fort Worth. 


Quotes

T- Pickles is in my spot. Now I can't sit there.
Me- Yes you can. He's a cat. You can make him move.
T- Pickles is Rosa Parks. 


No comments :

Post a Comment