17 June 2018

TWENTY-FOUR

Doing crafts on a long hot summer afternoon.
 2018 week twenty-four

Potato Bread. Theodore took a large bite right out of the top of one loaf...

Not at all precarious. 

Matthew requested "Nicole's Cookies" for Father's Day. I haven't made a full batch in years and I forgot how many dozens and dozens of cookies it makes... 

Costco afternoon with Grandma because we've all been a little stir crazy. We somehow walked out of Costco for under $100. Miracle. 

Silly car faces. 

My tomatoes may have stretchmarks, but they are producing like crazy! We've never had so many tomatoes before -and so few of everything else... Must be a tomato year. 
Quotes:

I wrote down nothing this week. But here is a sweet video of Matthew who is a fantastic Father and always makes me laugh. I've been thinking about the quote that the best fertilizer is a gardeners foot prints. That is my husband. His foot prints are all over his children's lives and they absolutely adore him. It would be hard not to with that accent... ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment