24 June 2018

TWENTY-FIVE

At the doctors office again... Poor Veronica has had so many ear infections. Theo amused everyone the whole time by fussing and whining.  

2018 week twenty-five

He's discovered the joy of dumping every single toy out into a huge pile. I took every single small parts toy away. He didn't notice for two days. Then he slowly got back his cars and the Lincoln logs. He immediately dumped them into a huge pile...  This is not a fun game. 



Veronica wanted a lot of photos of her fancy hair. 



We spent an hour on the couch watching a movie and braiding her hair. 


Saturday afternoon I was hit with whatever sickness has been making it's rounds in our family. All I wanted was spicy udon noodle soup. So I made my own (very rustic) noodles for dinner. It was perfect. 

Sunday morning forts.

Quotes:

Veronica

"Theo, you can't break people unless you want to chop them into pieces."

"THEO is the RUDEST brother I've EVER HAD!"

"I guess playing 'Husband' was a bad idea!"

V -"I'm going to be Addie, so do you want to be Baddie?"
T -"No."
V -"How about Leafy?"
T -"Yeah Leafy growed up into a BIG boy!"


Theodore

"This is my gun it shoots M&Ms at a squirrel!"

"*Gasp* A SQUIRREL! Papa forgot to shoot it!"

"I need to get ALL the batteries. This is a purple battery that shoots the squirrel and goes down and down and it will be dead.

"I am a big man with a nice shirt."

"Monster truck? It will scare me?"

V- "Theodore do you want to play family with me?"
T- "*GASP* No!" said in the happiest voice he could muster.

Me -"Do you want to dance ballet?"
T - "Mens dance ballet?"
Me- "Yes. Look how strong that man is."
T -"I be a strong man. I be a tractor man and ballet man."

"Look at my space ship!" Theo has been building everything into space ships. That huge pile of toys was obviously a very fancy space ship.

1 comment :