01 July 2018

TWENTY-SIX

Photo cred Veronica. Mama and brother in the garden.

So cute. Little cheeks and belly. 

Veronica designed the dress, and picked out the fabric. She absolutely loved the entire process. Bonus. It is REALLY twirly. 

And the skirt is detachable! So she put it on brother who was being a "construction man." 

Over the weekend we popped up to Oklahoma to visit the cousins and all their creatures. Look at that sweet little Peter rabbit. I loved him, clearly, as I am holding him like my baby. 

Chickens! Poor chickens got chased so much I was  afraid they would never lay another egg again. Veronica felt so proud when she hunted out three eggs the next day in the grass. Buckle up, we're going to send you kids here to work all summer when you're old enough. 

Bunny cousisns.

Too much sweetness.

It doesn't get more summery or Americana than swimming in a water trough...

Look at his face. He looks like a big grown boy in this photo. I can see him as a teenager. 

I captured him throwing chalk at the storm shelter vent. 

It makes a very convenient slide. 

So tired on the way home. You would be too if you woke up at 5 am the entire weekend... No one wanted him to. Let's be clear. 

The best place for stickers is your face. After a pit stop at the Peanut Shoppe. 


Quotes

Veronica

"When are we going to Alcohoma?"

V - "On the first night of this time whoever is the first to raise their hand gets a wish!"
T- "I raised my hand!"
V- "Great! Now you get to make a wish over the water. Let's get our cups."
T -"Cup! I have water."
V- "Now make your wish over your water!"
T -"I wish for a drink."
V- "NO! You can have any wish! Whatever wish!"
T drinks his water
T- "I wish for a drink."
V - "AHG! FINE. Mama, you get the wish."
Me - "Looks like Theo already got his wish."

"THEODORE IS RUINING ALL OF MY GAMES! He walks away and DOESN'T Do what I tell him to do!" Welcome to parenting...

Theodore

Me- "I need you to lay down."
T- "But I just want to lay UP!"

"GASP I have a GREAT question! We can name the park blue pie! Isn't that a great question?!"

No comments :

Post a Comment