04 February 2018

FIVE

Outtake from our family photo shoot. Had it not been so grainy and dark we would have kept it. Veronica's tear trail on her cheek would have made a pretty funny Valentine's Day card. 
2018 week five

The strangest hard boiled egg I've ever encountered. It reminds me of an astronaut helmet. This wasn't because I'm bad at peeling eggs, the yolk was touching the inside of the shell! 

Grandma came over and took a few photos of the kids with their favorite creature: Luna, Queen of Cats.

Showing Grandma how she can curtsy. 

Theodore deciding he needed to be in on the action.

Quotes:

Theodore:

Pointing to my face, "One, two. Two bumps." Yeah, I know. Thanks. 

Pointing to Matt's face, "Oh. Owie. Owie. Owie."

While he was building a block castle he kept repeating to himself, "Making Chifus (Christmas) Making Chifus lights."


Veronica:
"You can pack me any food you want in my lunch just please not these noodles." She was protesting the very delicious chicken lo mein I had made...

"At preschool the wind was tickling my cheek and I felt giraffey there in my spirit."

V -"Having a cat is a lot of work."
Me- "What work is Luna making for you?"
V -"You have to sweep up her litter crumbles every day."
Me - "Having kids is a lot of work. I have to wipe up poop buns every day."
V -"Yes. But I never poop in my pants anymore except sometimes when I think it's just going to be a toot."


UPDATE:

I got to take a couple cute photos of V in her ballet class. She's second from the left facing away from the camera.

Sunday Morning Full English. Heavenly.

No comments :

Post a Comment