08 May 2017

EIGHTEEN

"Mama, do I look JUST like Anastasia when she is walking in the snow?" ...uhhhhh

 2017 week eighteen
Me -"Why are you taking a photo?" Matthew -"Don't you want to see a snapshot of a moment of pre-bed chaos?" It might not look like chaos but everyone was being WAY too loud in this moment. The noise definitely contributes to "chaos."

Those socks...

"You really need to take a photo of my matching hair with my Ariel doll." In a coincidental likeness to my own childhood, Vera received several Ariel dolls/figurines for her birthday. I can still hear my own mom saying, "You got five Ariel dolls for your birthday. That's too many. Dont you think we should return a couple and you can get something else?" My response, of course was, "No! I want all of them!" 

On Wednesday, Grandma took the kids for a special play time and lunch together at Braums. V talked about that hamburger for days. 




Theo loves the hammock. One morning this week I put him in the hammock and honestly forgot about him for a while since he can get out by himself. When I remembered him, he was fast asleep. It was perfect. When I tried to move him to his bed, however, I noticed he'd messed himself and after being changed was unable to go back to sleep... 

Theodore loves his "bo" (bear) but the only problem is that he considers this bear's size to be no obstacle to toting him everywhere an ordinary-sized stuffed animal would go. 
Quotes:

What a sad turnout for quotes this week.

"*gasp* Are there any real spiders in this village?" One of the iterations of her question to mean "do they really exist?"

"I was miserable when I went away from you and I missed you so I came back." She had only gone to the other side of the playground.



No comments :

Post a Comment