![]() |
| At Grandpa's annual Back to School Ice Cream Sundae bar. It's such a simple idea that is so fun for everyone. |
2026 week thirty-four
![]() |
| All the usual activities are slowly coming back into our lives. |
![]() |
| Veronica ruining all of our breakfasts by eating her taco upside down cupped in her hand like a criminal. |
Quotes:
Matt- "We're passing the "Sweet Chili Dorito" section of Tom Thumb and Theo says, 'That's my favorite flavor of Dorito.' But ten seconds later he says, 'They taste a little bit like vomit.'"
Theo, "I SAID RAMEN!"
Theo, "I SAID RAMEN!"
Me- "You can't have my coffee. You're not allowed."
V- "I'm allowed to have it unless there's some sort of magical mix of like drugs, alcohol and milk!"
Me- "Caffeine -drugs. Vanilla extract -alcohol. Cream -milk. Boom. Roasted... like this coffee."
V- "I was just thinking about large domesticated cats."
Theo, taking several different varieties of fruit from the fridge- "I'm having my dream breakfast, Mama. Just go with it."




No comments :
Post a Comment