24 August 2024

THIRTY-FOUR

 


Second week of school and someone's already home sick. Several little illnesses are going around the school and V caught one of them. This was how she spent her Tuesday: in bed, with shows and cats. 

2024 week thirty-four

Matt and Theo decided to cut down the old dead tree and see if there were any bugs living inside. 

There were apparently colonies of ants, wood beetles, and cockroaches living in the tree. Theo was overjoyed.


Nephew wondering why Matt's face is so poky. 

Matt getting his cheek with the prickles. 


Quotes

Me- "It smells bad in here, like rotting-"
V- "SOULS!"

Theo babbling endlessly about some theoretical prank or something he would pull stops mid sentence to ask me very seriously - "Are my physics correct, Mama?"

Theo mad about something and Matt says -"If you want, you could just go to bed?"
T- "I think my life went to bed already."

T- "Can I help more?"
Me- "No. I need you to go to bed now, you made an unnecessary mess that I have to clean up now."
T- "I'm an eight year old boy and it was a bucket of flour. What could you possible have expected?"

No comments :

Post a Comment