23 June 2024

TWENTY-FIVE

 

I told Theo he could cut open and throw away the old feather pillows. I don't know why I thought he would just put the feathers in the trash. I don't know why I didn't think I needed to supervise this...


2024 week twenty-five

Eye adventures continue. Matt had a cataract surgery this week. The doctor was really impressed at the next day post-op by how well it had healed so far. A small bit of excellent news. 

We had some friends over all the way from North Carolina. Matt made his famous pulled pork asian tacos and they were exceptional as usual. 


We got to babysit Kip's cousin. She was a little sad being apart from her people and needed frequent snuggles. 

IKEA date with Theo. He was trying to make horrible faces to ruin the photo, but I got a semi-normal one. 


For Christmas Matt gave me all the pieces and a promise for a pair of jewel beetle wing earrings. This week he finally got a chance to make them for me. They are even lovelier than expected. 

Close up. 

Two hot dogs nibbling on frozen watermelon. 

Quotes:

Matt- It looks like a duck exploded out here.
T- Yeah, like I filled a duck full of TNT.

Theo to me- You haven't been having very much acne lately!


No comments :

Post a Comment