15 April 2024

FIFTEEN



I got to watch the eclipse at school with the kids.

2024 week fifteen


Matt and our neighbor Teasa got a pizza and watched the eclipse on the front lawn. 

I love eclipse shadows. 


I am really enjoying watching this flower bloom.

Friday was field day at school!



On Saturday I gave the kids gloves and set them couch fishing. We've had this couch for seven years and it was used when we got it. It always had mysterious rattling sounds when we moved it. 

Now we know why. Couch treasures. The kids had no idea what the black phone even was. They wanted me to charge it so they could use it as a phone. Ha. 90% of this wasn't from our house. And both the lighters still worked. 

Water fight with some neighbors. 

Matt is in the process of building a whole new chicken area. 

Before demolition.

After demolition. 



The Bread Prince as Theo called him. 






No comments :

Post a Comment