24 March 2024

TWELVE

 


Happy Birthday to me this week. My class pitched in and bought me a really cool fossil and this beautiful emu egg! 

2024 week twelve

My favorite breakfast of the year: corned beef hash after St. Patrick's Day. 


It was Spring Week at our school with different dress up days. On Wednesday it was camo day, but as I have no camo, I dressed up in my "French Camo." My students didn't really get it until I said, "If I was in France, I would blend in and no one would be able to find me right?" They didn't think it should count. 

Historical or Literature Figure Day. V is Jo March from Little Women. Theo is Benjamin Franklin. 


I dressed up as Martha Washington and took a photo with the Music teacher dressed as George Washington. 


On my birthday, my room moms organized a tea party for me with my students. It was so fun and thoughtful. Someone thought I was turning 37, so almost all my cards from my students said, "Happy 37th birthday!" I'm not quite that old yet, but it made me laugh. 

V and her friend Diana patiently waiting to recite The Song of the Witches by William Shakespeare for the talent show. 

They were so nervous but they did such a great job. 

Salem threatening Stephanie's life. 

My beautiful children waiting to do an egg hunt on Palm Sunday. 



Quotes:

Theo- "Salem is the patron saint of dumpsters!" Rude. Salem is an angel. 

No comments :

Post a Comment