11 March 2018

TEN



Waiting for a local production of Peter and the Wolf

2018 week ten

The wolf was fantastic! The whole show was so fun and the kids were enchanted.

First stop: Meet the wolf. V decided she definitely wanted to dance the wolf part when she is old enough. 

Wacky Wednesday hair for school with a "Quacky" face.

I love breakfast part 1: Daily fare -tea, an egg, yogurt with fruit, and some sort of bread (banana bread here).

I love breakfast part 2: Family affair -biscuits and gravy request from Vera and coffee and hot chocolate. 





Quotes:

Veronica

"Wow, she used her cup like a real gentleman!"

We were talking about rough language and when it is/isn't appropriate and how you need to moderate your thoughts so rough language doesn't build up and slip out, this was her response:
"Yeah, sometimes I just think in my brain that I want to punch and punch and punch and kick and punch and hit Theo so badly; all the time I think this."

Theodore

"Jack in turn" = "Jack-o-lantern"

"Mama, please. Need you. Snuggle me! Put a spell on my room! Too dark! Scared! Please!" Theo thinks if he can think of enough things to say quickly as we're leaving the room saying goodnight that he'll trick us into staying all night with him. Also, I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a witch. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment