25 February 2018

EIGHT


Out for hamburgers during a brief break in all the rain this week.


2018 week eight


Theo's hair is getting a little long. 

He wanted me to take a photo of him holding this balloon but he wouldn't hold still long enough and he also wanted to see the photo before it was even taken.



Vera was really mad about this outfit. I get to choose one outfit a week for preschool and she hated this one. She was in tears about it. I'm really mean. I made her wear it anyway. 

We helped Papa with balloons and face painting for a local boy scout blue and gold meeting. The kids had so much fun with all the circus activities.

On Thursday Matt and his dad and his sister and her husband and I went down to Dallas to see Dan Auerbach in concert. It was a really good concert even if it was a standing room only concert and it made me feel old as I was creaking around on my sore feet the next day. 


V got to go roller skating with all the cousins. She had so many glory stories of crashing. She had the best time. 

All the cousins were fantastically behaved while we got some professional photos taken with Grandma and Grandpa. We were all very impressed and they definitely earned the ice cream and hamburgers afterward. 

Quotes 

Veronica's cousin recently lost a tooth, and then lost it. When they found it V gasped in amazement,  "You've GOT to show my mama. She would LOVE it!" Haha. Why does she think I love baby teeth? :)

V- "Mama. I am so hot. I am soaking hot."
Me -"What does soaking hot mean."
V- "Sweaty."
Ok, yeah, well obviously...

We've been telling V stories about a play doh friend named StarHeart. All the stories revolve around V getting into a tricky scrape and StarHeart transforming herself into something useful to help V escape. She loves the stories and plays with play doh a lot more now. 

V has an "air friend" who is named "Salty" because he's white. But you can only see him if you scratch your finger on the couch and it turns white for a second. 

No comments :

Post a Comment