21 January 2018

THREE


Veronica was really upset that I picked these Gladioli instead of pink carnations. Sorry love, I made the right decision. These beautiful orange flowers make me smile every time I pass them. Also, sweet boys face in the mirror.

2018 week three

New bedtime and naptime strategy. Which means these toys just live in the hallway now. 

Veronica brought home ice cream after school on Wednesday. She ran in and asked me if she could save it for after nap so she could share it with her brother. She can be very sweet sometimes. Currently she's screaming at him for stealing her play-doh.

The other week Veronica asked me when her school would teach her how to peel an orange in one piece. I told her she would just learn on her own when she practiced enough. She was so very proud when she finally figured it out. 

I had Thursday and Friday off and an extra car, so it was fun Mom day for two straight days. On Thursday I took Theo to an Asian supermarket which was more fun than any theme park for me. Then we all went to a Japanese dollar store. Friday morning we walked to the donut store.

Then we went to Costco for lunch.

We got ALL the samples. Then a few more errands and a long nap.
We finished the day with a chilly and windy afternoon at the park.
Luna loves us. Look how sweet she is enduring the pestering. My favorite park of this photo is Theo holding her tail against his cheek.

She's such a good kitty. 


Saturday a very warm wind blew in and we were jacket less and barefoot for most of the afternoon.

Theo finally got to experience the sandbox without shoes and mittens full of sand. 

Kouglof for Sunday breakfast. Recipe Here

Quotes:
Matthew: "What kind of books will you read me when you're older?"
Veronica: "I won't read you any books."
Matthew: "Why not?"
Veronica: "When I can read you'll be dead."

Me: "Veronica you will be such a good mama some day."
Veronica: "I won't yell at my kids."
Me: "You don't think you'll ever yell? Really?"
Veronica: "Well I'll try really hard not to, just like you do."

Veronica

"I wish my Papa was Santa Claus."

"I use this tool to get all the kidneys off it it. I'm making chicken with no kidneys." Mmm. My favorite.

"Mmm! I like hot dog burps!"


Theodore

"Ooh I'm naked I'm naked!"

"NO! I want to see my penis!"


Matthew

"You can thank your lucky stars that I want chips and salsa at 1040 at night." Because of Matthew's bad habit, he noticed that my kouglof was over rising and prevented a surprise bread explosion in the morning.





No comments :

Post a Comment