25 November 2017

FORTY-SEVEN

We inherited an old piano from Matt's mom. It completes the front room so nicely and it's really fun to exercise my rusty and limited music reading skills.
2017 week forty-seven

Matthew took the kids on a special walk to the gas station to get chips. Then they ate them together on the hammock. 


A rare sighting of Luna -our visiting cat. 

Thanksgiving morning helping Grandma make some mini pumpkin pies. 

On a walk with Grandpa V tried to take home another cat. 

The most fashionable little bug. Haha.  She insisted being in these wolf ears and construction goggles for most of the day. 

I'm very grateful for my beautiful little family. 

Thanksgiving spread. 




I've started a tradition of handing out the Christmas pajamas the night of Thanksgiving. V really knows how to accessorize. 

Making advent calendars after dinner. 

Next day pie and coffee. 

Yeah, it's still this warm here. 

Those eyes. 

Theodore catching a fairy ring. 

Playing with the cousins and silly papa at the park. 
Quotes:

Matt- "Aw my little bug, I just want to snuggle you."
V- "Eww no get away you smell like fish food."

V- "Will you take a picture of me looking cute with my hands on my belly?"
Me- "Uhm no. I don't need a photo of that."
V- "But it would look so cute!"

V takes the book from me and tries to give it to Matt.
Me- "I'm going to read the book and then Papa can tell the story."
V- "No. Now!"
Matt- "Or I can read the book and Mama can tell the story."
Runs to give me back the book.
Me- "Clearly someone is better at telling stories."
V- "It's Papa!"

No comments :

Post a Comment