12 November 2017

FORTY-FIVE

Theodore pretending to sleep with his possum in a boot box.  
 2017 week forty-five

Little Frida-deeda. She is living with her mom again and hopefully she is much happier there. 

Theodore wanted to look as fancy as V for about as long as it took me to take his photo then he ripped it off. 

Little Theo on the swing on a cool cloudy day. Poor Veronica wasn't in any photos this week; she probably never stood still long enough for me to take any photos of her. 
Quotes:

In truth my phone lay rather neglected this week. I took few photos and wrote down even fewer quotes.

Things Theodore says that are confusing: "Tend" = "Pretend" but sounds almost identical to "Tren" which is "Train." "Wheeo" can mean either "Wheel" or oddly "Frog. "Guck" = "Yuck" but also "Dark" and sometimes "Duck" "Cuck" = "Clock" but sounds an awful lot like "Guck" and sometimes when said fast sounds like "Caca" (which is Veronica) and also means "Truck." And "Caca" can also mean "Tractor." He's all about the context.

V- "Did I eat a fruit leather yesterday?"
Me - "No. I don't think so."
V- "Hmm. Then why is there a wrapper in the trash?"

V- "Why is that cardinal not letting the other birds eat? He must be really hungry." I didn't want to break it to her that he was probably just a jerk, like the bigger animals usually are in nature.

1 comment :

  1. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really appropriate your views.

    Kids Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete