20 February 2017

SEVEN

Theo sporting his new hat. We are so lucky to have a Grandpa who knits such awesome hats!

2017 week seven

Valentines day breakfast. Pancakes with raspberry sauce and orange juice and valentines. Vera got a pink flamingo bath bomb from Lush and some mango Hi Chews. Matthew made her a valentine that had Ariel on it and said, "We mermaid for each other." Matthew gave me and V some flowers and he brought me back some nougat when he was in Germany (one of my favorite candies!) and I gave him two bags of spicy Cheetos because he's my "flaming hot" valentine. 

And I made some Valentine's Day meringues (one of my other favorite treats). 



With some whipped cream and shaved chocolate an already perfect meringue becomes a "merveilleux"and they were delightful. 



My baby Valentine.

Fuss pot needed a creative outlet for her griping, so I helped her make lunch for herself and brother. She was so proud to serve up the scrambled eggs she made herself. She even collected some cilantro from our lawn and ripped pieces of it decoratively on their plates. She was in a much better mood after that. 



This is a photo of Vera "playing" with the neighbor girl. She and Angela talk to each other through a knot hole in the fence and pass each other little pieces of trash -or as V likes to call them "presents." 

Friday night dinner with friends. Lemon roasted chicken with homemade parmesan garlic chips, and a little salad. Delicious. 

Sunday afternoon is for eating cakes. Orange cake and tiramisu. 

Quotes:

"Meet me in St. Louise! Louise! Meet me at the fair..." This is how she thinks the song goes and I think it's precious. She likes to sing it together. 

Playing with playdoh. "I killed the mama chicken so she couldnt have her babies and then Mousie could eat her for dinner."



No comments :

Post a Comment