19 December 2016

FIFTY

Vera thinks she's found a loophole to be able to watch more shows: Frozen themed Yoga videos. 

2016 week fifty

I tried to do an old fashioned christmas tree this year: paper snowflakes, ribbon, popcorn and cranberry strings. The popcorn string lasted about 5 minutes. I came into the living room and Theo was nibbling one end while Frida was nibbling the other.


Rolling in leaves.

Vera has been really enjoying drawing on her magic magnetic board. Here she's narrating, "Mama, whales have really tiny tiny little ears. I'll give her a baby whale too."

"Look at this creature's sad face!" Me- "Why is it sad?" V-"Because it's Mama wouldn't let it wear its special shoes." Me- "What kind of animal is it?" V-"A tornado."


I was sick this weekend, but it was kind of the best because it was on Saturday so Matthew had kid duty literally all day long. And though I was nauseous and had a raging pressure headache (The wind that day blew the temperature from 74 to 22 in 3 hours!!) it was really nice to have an actual true real sick day. I thought Matthew had taken a photo of me sleeping because he thought I looked cute or something. But I was mistaken. He was lured in by this stinky little face:




"Go home Theo you're drunk." Sweet disheveled baby after a nap. His love for this Christmas tree outweighs his desire to be modest.
Quotes:

Vera is really into making up her own poems. After I make her recite the poem we're currently working on she tells me a poem that "Giraffey taught me." Here are two of her latest:

"The quickly of no. The no-ly of quick."

"Trashcan walked trashcan walked. He walked until he found a friend and I danced down the road."













No comments :

Post a Comment