27 September 2026

THIRTY-NINE



Preview of school photos


2026 week thirty-nine

Theo was trying to make a goofy face. We are undecided if we will allow him to retake or just buy these ones to hang on the wall forever to discourage future silly faces. 

Matt flew to Chicago for a day to join in some work meetings in person. 

While he was gone, V decided to teach Theo algebra. He was actually a very willing pupil and worked really hard to master it. 

On Saturday, Matt went skeet shooting with his dad. They had a good time but his shoulder was pretty sore for the rest of the day. 

I embarked on the autumn girl pilgrimage to Trader Joe's, and I got all the seasonal treats and unique flowers I could. Trader Joe's has the best flowers. I really enjoyed making several small bouquets from the dramatic selection. 

On Saturday evening, Matt and I drove to Grand Prairie to see a live taping of Kill Tony. It was an absolutely sold out theater -7,000 people. It was a pretty good show with several good local comedians getting their one minute slot. There are always several acts that are just terrible and while they know a part of this venue is getting booed, I can't help but feel bad for someone getting booed by 7,000 people. 




Sunday morning horseback riding lessons. 

I love to see how happy they are getting this hour to be around these giant animals and learn this new skill. 



 


No comments :

Post a Comment