06 October 2024

FORTY


I was feeling poorly one day after school. Theo made himself a snack and asked if he could take a photo of it. This is his snack, made, styled, and photographed by Theo Cole. 


2024 week forty

Then he brought me my own drink with a cinnamon stick and apple slice garnish. 

On Saturday, Matt was helping a friend build a fence, V was running in the Regional cross country meet, and Theo and I got to go to the scout shooting sports day. We waited long enough to get back in line so he could have another round. He was fairly consistent and felt really proud of the few bullseyes he shot. 

It was a scout-filled weekend. On Sunday we went for a scout hike around Lewisville Lake. The boys were *so* loud as they were having a great time. The highlight was finding the four enormous orb weavers around the pavilion and feeding them grasshoppers. 

On the hike after I told him for a 1 mile hike you do not need to bring a snack and he was mad but I was firm: 
Theo not realizing I'm standing right behind him- "What!? We do get to eat a snack! I can't wait for my mom to get here because I'm going to bust her so bad." 
Me- "Hi."
Theo immediately embarrassed -"What?! How did you get here so fast? You heard me? Do you feel busted?" 

No comments :

Post a Comment