29 July 2024

THIRTY

 

Monday night at the Ranger's game. 


2024 week thirty

We got to go to the Rangers game with Grandpa and some cousins. When the Rangers won (the VERY close game) all the little boys took their shirts off. Theo was thrilled to participate. 

Summer morning routine: coffee, biscotti, cat, and pup. 


At a very fun birthday party on Saturday.

Saturday evening we also had our annual Rib Fest. Matt smoked 12 racks of ribs and I made 5 dozen biscuits, and everyone brought delicious barbecue sides for the 33 of us. 



The Cole group shot which didn't include two other families who joined in the festivities. 

Pups and toddlers are not too dissimilar. 


Sunday afternoon was spent finishing our pathway project. I couldn't have completed it without Matt. He did so much of the backbreaking labor while I just *finessed* the stones. But with the last sweep of the broom I finished all my planned summertime projects. I can just enjoy this last week before I head back to work.


Our toilet seat broke so Matt got a new one. The old one apparently needed decoration before it could be thrown away. 

Quotes

Thedore

Singing, "Salem had a little lamb... Salem is a little lamb, a little lamb... A little lamb of God! No! A Lamb of Satan!" 

No comments :

Post a Comment