26 May 2024

TWENTY-ONE


Matt and I on a walk after the last full day of school.


2024 week twenty-one

Kip hard at "work" with Matt.

Veronica and Pickles after the last day of school.

Some old friend brought their boys over on Saturday to see our chicks and puppy. 

Theo with a snake crown. 

Inspired by my friend Melissa's collection of curiosities. 

Inspired by my student who made me horchata for the last week of school, Matt made horchata so we can have the best summery iced coffee. 

Some bounty from my garden. 

Summer jamming has begun with strawberry jam! 

Matt was working on the plumbing for a rainwater chicken watering system. He built the coop so close to the fence that he was unable to connect the pipes. Luckily Theo is lithe and happy to help. Matt couldn't have completed it without him. 


No comments :

Post a Comment